Jesus is at the center of everything we do at FBCA!
- Monday Morning Schoolwide Assembly and Prayer
- Chapel every Wednesday
- Special Programs to glorify God and bring families together
- Prayerful decision making and discipline
- Bible-based and discipleship infused curriculum
Our goal is to produce joy-filled followers of Christ who bring change wherever they go!
WANT TO BE A PART OF WHAT GOD IS DOING AT FBCA?
Contact us today!
FBCA STAFF QUALIFICATIONS
- Successful completion of a FBCA specialized training program (Computer Based Training & Teachers Institute).
- Successful completion of four year Bachelor Degree* and/or other training in respective subject.
- A drive to see students succeed in a rigorous and fun-loving, joy-filled learning environment.
- An ability to build Christ-centered relationships with students and staff.
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord & Savior and involvement in a local body of believers, with the backing of its leadership.
- Agreement with FBCA’s Statement of Faith (found on Employment Application).
- Desire to be part of a team effort to share the gospel, equip this generation and impart a quality education.
- High moral character with positive references.
- A personal lifestyle free from destructive behaviors such as drug and alcohol abuse or pornography, etc..
- Good physical, emotional and mental health.
- Willingness to join in to trust God for financial and material needs of the school and its mission.
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail us or call us at 217.562.5054.
*Bachelor Degree required for full-time teachers and administrators.