Preparation for the Future: Our students' future is important to everyone at FBCA.
- We aim to have a rigorous academic curriculum from a Christian perspective, believing one aids the other throughout each student's life. Our curriculum is challenging, yet with our small class-to-teacher ratio, we are able to help each student succeed. Generally, FBCA is a year ahead of most public school curriculum.
- Students who join FBCA grow academically, personally, spiritually and socially. Our students test higher than state and national average via the Iowa Assessment Testing. https://www.setontesting.com/product/iowa-assessments-form-e/
- FBCA is fully Recognized with the IL State Board of Education and our diplomas and transcripts are fully transferrable to public and private schools or universities.
Illinois State Board of Education Registration #03011003Z020000
- The core of our Elementary curriculum comes from the comprehensive, biblically-based, Abeka.
Jr & Senior High curriculum consists mostly of Bob Jones University, Abeka and Saxon Math.
- FBCA is a member of the Illinois Association of Christian Schools: https://www.illinoisacs.org/ and has partnered with the Association of Christian Schools International for staff training.
- Families from 22 towns come to FBCA for the Christian atmosphere and academic excellence.
Strong Academic Curriculum
- Small Class Size (Teacher/Student Ratio 7:1)
- College Preparation Focus
- One-on-One Help
- Dual Credits Courses
- Electives & Differentiated Learning
- Academic Advisement with High Percentage of College Scholarships
- Dynamic Weekly Chapel Services and Assemblies
- Instruction with a Biblical world-view
- Morning Pledges
- Whole-person discipleship
To Request a Transcript, Please Email: email@example.com
Principal, Mr. Matt Houser
Vice Principal of Elementary, Mrs. Penny Miller
Administrative Assistant, Mrs. Becki Martin
Family Receptionist, Mrs. Carol Kenny
PreK, Mrs. Kim Blakley
Kindergarten, Mrs. Abigail Hocq
1st, Mrs. Kelli Kessler
2nd, Ms. Grace Blakley
3rd, Mrs. Penny Miller
4th, Mrs. Dana Beetem
5th, Ms. Lauren Bailey
6th, Mrs. Cheryl Flood
PE, Mrs. Leslie Staley
Student Intervention Teaching & Accelerated Reading, Mrs. Ann Robertson
Mrs. Rhonda Brookens, Recess/Lunch/Custodial
Mr. Stacy Plumer, Lower Aide
Mrs. Leslie Staley, Upper Aide/Facilities
Mrs. Jean Shuler, Library
Mr. Ivan Fry, IT
Jr/Sr High Staff
Mrs. Elizabeth Wheeler, English/ Dual Credits/ Academic Advisor
Mr. Dave Nance, Science
Mrs. Angie Fry, Jr High English/ Computer Applications/ Keyboarding/ Tutoring
Mrs. Nancy Hill, Math
Mrs. Nikki Bailey, Math/ PE
Mrs. Karen Vallelonga, Study Halls/ Electives
Mrs. Megan Warner RN, History/ Personal Finance/ PE
Mr. Bill Kenny, Constitution/American Republic
Mrs. Merari Houser, Spanish
Mr. Don Beetem, Bible